The Number Six Club is a Nationally-affiliated Co-ed Literary Fraternity. Since our founding in 1889, we identify as a group which collectively aims to develop a cultured understanding of the world through discussion and debate. Our four-story, ivy-covered house is one of the oldest buildings on campus, located between Burton-Connor and MacGregor.
As a literary society, we provide each other with a receptive medium for personal expression. Through discussions and presentations, we pursue our interests, ranging from the arts to politics, from science to culture, and from philosophy to music. Additionally, we host a lecture series where distinguished academics and speakers provoke lead discussions amongst members and friends.